Call for applications for one scholarship
The "Raffaele Ajello – Storia Società e Diritto" Association announces the competition for an annual scholarship of the amount of 6,000 euros for young graduates and research doctorates in historical-legal disciplines, for carrying out a research on "The documentation archival history in the historiography of Raffaele Ajello”. The selection is by titles.
the selection is by titles.
- Requirements for admission to the competition
Those who meet the following requirements can apply:
- Under 35 years of age on the expiry date of this announcement.
- Master's degree in Law or PhD in historical-legal disciplines obtained in Italy or in the countries of the European Union.
- Possible scientific publications on historical-legal subjects.
Candidates holding research grants or other annual or multi-year scholarships are excluded.
- How to present the application for participation and related documentation
The application written in Italian, duly completed and accompanied by the required documents, must be sent electronically in PDF format to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 December 2022.
The following documentation must be attached:
- application form, the form for which can be downloaded at https://associazioneraffaeleajello.com/
- copy of a valid identification document
- curriculum vitae
- abstract of the thesis or doctoral thesis
- research project
- degree or doctorate certificate
- letter of introduction from at least one historical-juridical scholar
- Judging commission
The applications received will be examined by a Commission of judges, made up of three members appointed by the Board of Directors of the Association. The scholarship will be awarded by the Association on the proposal of the Commission of selection, in its final judgement, on the basis of the qualifications and the research project. The results of the selection with relative ranking will be published on https://associazioneraffaeleajello.com/.
- Awarding of the scholarship
The scholarship starts from 1 January 2023 and the relative amount will be paid to the winner starting from that date, in several installments according to the progress.
Naples, 15 November 2022
Prof.ssa Ileana Del Bagno